What happened to America?
The Ten Commandments of the consolidation of government power in Washington might give us a clue:
1. I am the Government, thy God. Thou shalt have no other power before me.
2. Thou shalt not be a parent, a smoker, a gun owner, overweight, or have independent thoughts.
3. Thou shalt not vote without undue influence or take the name of Government in vain.
4. Remember April 15th and every tax day, to keep them holy.
5. Dishonor thy father and thy mother because they have no power over thee.
6. Thou shalt not commit democracy.
7. Thou shalt be dependent on Government, attend public schools and be ignorant.
8. Thou shalt have thy life and property completely regulated.
9. Thou shalt file many lawsuits and bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt covet anything thee wants, entertain thyself and worship celebrities.
Notice: After the November 2000 elections, these commandments shall be posted on every refrigerator door in America.
USE BROWSER [ BACK BUTTON ] TO RETURN TO HOME PAGE....